top of page
Bon 2 cord system
1.1. Find the weight range of your shade.
2. On the chart find the weight to figure out which system you will need.
3. Pick the length you need/want.
4. Find how many cords you have planned for your shade.
5. Pick the sizes you need.
6. The length available is 84
7. You can put more than one system on a shade based on the cords and weight.
8. Brackets to increase the weight limit. Drawing 1 increases weight limit by
20 - 30%. Drawing 2 increases weight limit by 30 - 50%
9. The system is 1.5 inches wide and 6 inches long. Some of the 3
cord systems are 9 inches long
Bon 3 cord system
Bon 4 cord system
Ratio Cord Pulley
bottom of page